The Abraham Lincoln Association educational and study courses recommendations for anyone seeking to learn more about Abraham Lincoln and the history of his life. The links below are great resources for individuals and classrooms alike. We hope to continue to add to this list as we research and grow our site.
The Gilder Lehrman Instutue of American History
The Gilder Lehrman Instutue of American History website is an excellent resource for history and a great place to find education material suitable for classrooms and teachers.
Syllabus for Understanding Lincoln Online Course
Abraham Lincoln Association Publications
Since 1909, the Abraham Lincoln Association has published several serials and a number of books as part of its mission to support continued scholarship on Abraham Lincoln’s life and world.
- The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln,
- Abraham Lincoln Association Serials
- Journal of the Abraham Lincoln
- Abraham Lincoln Quarterly, 1940-1952
- Lincoln Centennial Association Papers,
- Bulletin of the Abraham Lincoln
- Lincoln Centennial Association Addresses,
- Lincoln Monographs
Through the ongoing efforts of the Abraham Lincoln
Association, most of these materials are now available online in electronic form.